I’m so sorry for responding to this so late! I’m grateful someone even thought about nominating me even though I haven’t been updating my blog as much as I usually do. Life’s been moving quite a bit for me right now… Nothing major, I’m just trying to catch up in order to make up for the slacking I’ve done.
But anyway, thank you Keiko for nominating me!! As I said before, I’m really glad that someone still remembers me since I haven’t been doing anything very spectacular for my blog 😅
Now let’s go over the rules!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
- What sound makes you super uncomfortable?
There’s a sound that cats make when they’re trying to spit out a hairball, and it sounds so human-like that it both scares the crap out of me and absolutely kills me from laughter!
2. What song currently sums up your mood?
I don’t know… I’m in a very chill mood and I don’t listen to very many songs like that. If anything, though they’re not songs, I’d say one of those Chillstep mixes you find on Youtube.
3. Do you like collecting things? If so what do you like to collect?
You know what’s funny? I’ve tried to collect things numerous times but I never really stuck to it.
4. If you could be the villain in an anime, what villain would you be?
Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. She was a Homunculus, an extremely powerful one at that. Plus, she was beautiful.
5. What anime would you like to see return for a sequel?
Ouran High School Host Club! I just wish they could have stuck with the manga a bit more. I think a sequel would be good, but it probably wouldn’t be as good as it would if they stuck with the manga in my opinion.
6. What is your favourite colour?
Any color! I don’t think I have a favorite, to be honest.
7. Do you have a phobia? If so, what of?
I know I’m definitely afraid of spiders. They’re EVERYWHERE in my back yard and it scares me so much when I accidentally run into a web 😖 At times I’m also afraid of the dark, as childish as that might sound. It’s just at certain times though. Like one night I’m totally fine, the next I’m sitting up in my while the lights are off trying to figure out whether someone’s watching me.
I really enjoyed answering these questions! The anime sequel one really made me think 😅 I haven’t really watched one-season anime…. Or maybe I’m saying that because there weren’t many I could come up with off the top of my head.
Here are my Nominations!
- A Nerdy Perspective
- KAWAII PAPER PANDAS
- The AniMessenger
- The Moyatorium
- Let’s Talk Anime
- The Spooky Red Head
And last but not least, my questions!
- Which anime would you choose to live in if you had the chance? (I know, how original)
- Describe your dream life! (Not really a question but a general wondering)
- Pretend you’re in Alice in Wonderland! Which character will you be and what will you do?
- Would you time-travel 10 years back or 10 years to the future?
- When in this timeline, what will you do?
- Would you talk to your older/younger self? What will you be talking about?
- What is something you’re hoping to accomplish this year?
These things are so fun for me! Thank you again, Keiko, for nominating me!!